Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Some things that make me happy...

I think that if you start to feel sad because you miss people who are in another country or another state it's definately a reason to start surrounding yourself with more happy things!

These are just a few things that make me smile...

1. George Harrison's mustache

2.  Watching Anna Karina movies in bed

3. That 70s show

4. A nice, cheap cup of tea in the afternoon

and

5. Friendship

Guess I have lots to work with hey.
 Have a great Wednesday
x L

5 comments:

eliza said...

Mmm, these things would make me happy too. Especially George's moustache.

xx

The Cat Hag said...

3-5 are the same things that cheer me up too!

In fact, I am sitting here sipping a cup of tea, it's so cold in Sydney! :(


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Lizzy said...

Thanks Liza and Addie, glad you relate ;)

Änglamark said...

The third one really made me smile! So much fun even though I've never wotched that show;)
Love Änglamark.

Kaitlyn said...

These are perfect, especially George (mmmmmmmm...) and That 70s Show. :) Too funny!