Sunday, 15 May 2011

Tomboy - Tomgirl

Todays outfit is first and formost warm and comfy!
As you've probably guessed I am very fond of these red jeans and I've only had these shoes for about two weeks but I've found I can wear them with almost anything - so I have been! haha I love them. They are like a cross between King Louis & pirate shoes!! Which is why they are girly but tomboy at the same time - sorry I know my outfit analogys are very strange!!



Outfit: jeans & shoes thrifted, cardi is "fake" vintage, scarf and were socks gifts


And cos The Clash rock jeans to max & would have to be one of my fav tomboy style & music icons here's a song for your Sunday night....

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I can see why you like these jeans so much! I'm dying to find a perfect pair of red jeans since they create a pop of color, yet they are versatile enough to style in different ways. I really like your bright red socks peeking out like that as well! xx

Brie G. said...

The shoes are adorable.I actually love the caredigan.
xoxoBriee

vivalablonda said...

The combination is greatm and your shoes are awesome! I'm currently looking for a pair alike :)

xx