Tuesday, 31 May 2011

There's a party in my head

It's final assignment time and I have the flu and I haven't really been feeling hugely inspired this past week, so I thought I'd share some recent polyvore sets with you...







The title of my post today comes from this song by Tame Impala who are apparently really big in Australia right now - apparently - but anyway I really just love this line "there's a party in my head/ and no one is invited" and even though I'm pretty sure the song is really about drugs I like to pretend it isn't because I don't do hard drugs kids! but seriously I think the line is just as applicable to the imagination. I have parties in my head all the time haha Ever since I was a kid I've lived through my imagination or just enjoyed creating stories in my head. I think imagination is one of the greatest things and sometimes it's nice to be alone with your imagination.

I also like listening to this song on the train in peak hour - "you'll never come close to how I feel" cause that line just makes me feel like I have this awesome little happy secret - and sometimes I do! - that all the grumpy people on the train are missing out on ha! Everyone should listen to that song on the train, peak hour transport can be so depressing.


On that note, have a great week. x

5 comments:

Brie G. said...

Love the picture set especially the first one. by the way, I finally did a post on slutwalk. :)
xoxoBriee
emmaspicnic.blogspot.com

summer B* said...

Your posts always manage to make me smile:)!!


I too love to have parties in my head lol and totally agree about the rush hour on trains
<3xx

NANCYXO said...

i adore that house in your post =]

nancyxo.blogspot.com

Lucia said...

i love this post, and i LOVE the fact you have mentioned tame impala. i know they aren't a very well known band and it's always good to find another tame impala lover haha, i am seeing them play in london in a couple of weeks & more excited than ever. they're so psychedelic sounding xx

www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

Oh that's cool that you're seeing them! They are actually quite popular here in Australia I think but I guess thats cause they're local. Enjoy the concert :)