Saturday, 7 May 2011

Outfit: 1977

Todays outfit was fairly 70s inspired I'm proud to say. I thrifted these clogs last Saturday for $4 which was quite astounding. I just think 70s a-line skirts are the coolest but then again I'm probably slightly bias.

Hope your weekend is going along nicely.



Outfit: Jacket, skirt and clogs all thrifted

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I can't believe you got the shoes for $4, that's insane! They're exactly like Swedish Hasbeens, which are mega expensive, and which I really want a replica of for the summer. Perfect summer shoe! Super jealous :)
X

eliza said...

I love it, you look great. Those clogs were an amazing find, I really want a pair just like them, but haven't been able to find any that aren't crazy expensive. Jealous!

xx

Lizzy said...

Mmm I certainly was very fortunate to find these so cheap - especially since the Swedish Hasbeens are still so popular.

They are actually a cheap replica - by a place called Ruby Shoes here in Aus - and I had thought about buying a pair last yr but then decided against it because I'm trying to avaoid cheap sweat shop brands - so finding them in an op-shop was quite nice :)