Last night I had a dream about this man, this lovely man and in my dream I was in love with George (I know "are you sure this was a dream"!) All I can say is that it is terribly indulgent when you dream that you are in a relationship with you're musician crush! and even though George broke my heart in the end...though I can't exactly remember why?...I still thoroughly enjoyed my nights sleep haha...
I can't imagine what it must have been like to be a teenager in the 60s, to go to a Beatles show and to see your Beatle crush up so close, yet so far away. It must have been so heart breaking to know that these (very lovable) Beatles boys would probably never know you existed!
Anyway I thought I'd paste an outfit from yesterday onto the end of this story, especially seeing as my outfit was 60s...The weather has also been unbelievably freezing the past week which is why I whipped out this massive scarf - not sure I can go back to wearing moderately sized scarfs after this, it is so snuggly!
outfit: dress vintage, shoes thrifted, scarf was a hand-me-down
Having a great weekend I hope!






4 comments:
That sounds like a brilliant dream. I've had John Lennon turn up in my dreams on occasion, always rather out of place, but a nice suprise nevertheless!
I love your shift dress, it's so cute!
xx
I'm so jealous of this dream!!! Ahhhhh My transatlantic George Lovin sista:)
:) nothing compares to George and his smile :)
Great dress!!
Post a Comment