Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Yesterday's Outfit: trying to colour my world

Yesterday I felt like overdosing in colourful florals and fifties charm and this is what I ended up with...


As always apologies for the poor quality!

Outfit: dress and bag - vintage, cardi and shoes - thrifted, socks and brooch were gifts.

And I snapped this picture last night. Couldn't resist!

Hope you're having a lovely week so far.

x L

6 comments:

summer B* said...

cute 50s inspired outfit:) also love your room and kitty... Wish my room was that tidy xx

kylie maree said...

Love the outfit! Just came across your blog, love it :)
...if only we could all venture back to the 60s aahh

http://lazysundaylove.blogspot.com

Kass DeBoer said...

the color of your room is super cool!

xoxo mama wolf.

eliza said...

Cute outfit!

I adore cats , haha. This photo made my night.

xx

Lizzy said...

Thank you. Yes the colour is just the best - I love red you see, but Summer B it honestly ins't that tidy...I just like to hide things so it LOOKS tidy haha I am the queen of clutter!

Thanks for all your comments, they really made my day :)

purplegrape. said...

awww your kitty is gorgeous!!! awesome snap

Xx Yas

http://mypurplegrape.com