Sunday, 30 January 2011

Holiday Attire

It is the holidays, it is summer and it is getting hot.
So when I'm staying home I find myself being increasingly drawn to lightweight, baggy tops and leggings - perfect for lounging around in.




My recent interest in baggy shirts was sparked when I stumbled across this large old greyhound t-shirt in an op shop that says "greyhounds as pets" to add to my growing collection of animal rights t-shirts. I love old t-shirts and the way they make you feel so cosy!

At first I just thought I was being a dag, but then I realised that it is possible to be stylish & baggy too with the help of boy-friend tees and oversized printed shirts.
My mum recently found one of her old blouses floating around in one of our cubboards - floral with a sweet little frilly collar - and she gave it to me <3
This is what I wore yesterday...

Hoping your Sunday is sunny too!
x L

1 comment:

summer B* said...

I love baggy shirts too:)... I once took my ex boyfriends t shirt and Its now what I wear to bed lol Its so cosy and has a union jack on the back lol xxx