Today I went to a picnic in the park.
The day was utterly beautiful, 29 degrees and blue skies.
We kicked off with some champagne at 10am and then ate our way into the afternoon. Of course we we not alone in our picnicing - there were lots of dogs, children and families enjoying the park with us.
I made mini vegan quiches and chocolate chip cookies. Others brought vegie sausage rolls, banana bread, mango chutney, hot crossed buns, fruit salad & sweet fruit bread to name a few...It was a yummy day.
I decided that I also wanted my outfit to be bright and sunny like a picnic and to me this meant 60s & 70s.
This is what I wore...
I thrifted this skirt last week from a country op shop - it comes as part of a suit ( I love the A line shape of it ) and the flower top is from a retro star sale, shoes from Sportsgirl.
Hope you also had a fabulous Sunday!
x L

1 comment:
That sounds so yummy! I absolutely love picnics, they're so much fun!
xx
http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment