Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Looking for a kiss

Today I am listening to the New york Dolls and wearing my NYD T-shirt. Haven't listed to them for quite some time so I'm enjoying it very much. Their music is so energetic and quirky and glammy and punk!
I got this tee when I saw them play live three years ago and it is one of my favourite tees of all time. I wear it alot and it's starting to look a bit worn out huh!

New York Dolls were part of the early NY Punk Scene at CBGB's club and dressed in drag to play their shows. I went through a big 70s punk phase when I was 16 and I really love these guys. They're kinda like a bad-ass version of the Rolling Stones haha. My favourite NYD's songs are: Looking For A Kiss, Jetboy & Frankenstein you should check them out...


2 comments:

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

I <3 NYD

Paolina
calurvillade.blogspot.com

Lauren Noelle Rice said...

thankyou for your lovely comment. Your blog is so interesting, just taking a look around now. That victorian blouse below is amazing, ive been looking for one just like that for a while now. xo