Hey there, so the Bob concert was great, Bob is quite a dancer! Wearing my new Bob Dylan t-shirt today - represent haha.
Anyway this is just a quick post to say I'm going away for a few days to a festival so I won't be able to post, but in the meantime you should definately check out these amazing photographs from Life Magazine of High School fashion 1969 via Miss Moss. Seriously they are blowing my mind (thanks to Char for the link) look at her hair!
Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.


5 comments:
Are you going to Bluesfest? Have a great time at the festival, whether or not it's Bluesfest! Glad to hear you had fun at Bob Dylan :)
xx
oh i just stumbled upon your blog and it's so cute! and always fun to see other melbourne bloggers
keep it real lady
i'm going to follow - come over and say hello hereharehere.blogspot.com xxxx jazz
I love how 'out there' the fashion and sun glasses are :)
http://clashingtime.blogspot.com <3
Lovely free woman !
http://selenite.weebly.com
bob dylan :)!! <3xx
Post a Comment