Sunday, 10 April 2011

Autumn skirts and Victorian ruffles

Afraid I don't have alot to say today other than that my essay is almost finished hooray!
Today was nice and cool, so the time was ripe to whip out my Victorian boots. I was trying to do 70s but when I tried on this blouse the puff sleaves turned out to be larger than expected, but I can't say I minded I also really like Victorian styling. 
Hope your Sunday was delightful.



Outfit: ruffled blouse gift, 70s skirt vintage, boots vintage

4 comments:

MILK said...

you've got the perfect face for this 17th century inspired look!

www.mi-lk.com

eliza said...

Aw, you look gorgeous. I love the puff sleeves and those boots are gorgeous. Victorian styling is so beautiful!

xx

Crystal Lee said...

lovely outfit & muted colors. quite romantic. thank you for following my blog.

Luna Tiger said...

I enjoyed passing by your blog, and I love this victorian inspiration !
http://selenite.weebly.com