Sunday, 6 February 2011

Today's outfit: Peggy-esque

Today unexpectedly, my outfit seems to be channeling Peggy from Mad Men. I found this skirt yesterday and I just love the colour.

Outfit: skirt & shoes thrifted, blouse was a gift, cardi from Hunter Gatherer & I am holding the new Vogue Australia (trying to look like peggy holding all her typing!)


The skirt also has a very folk-y appearance. The colours remind me of European or Mexican traditional dress.

This is the new Vogue. It is very bright and sunny and features colourful, Mexican-themed shoot:




I think colour is the new black :)
Happy Sunday!
x L

3 comments:

Brie G. said...

Love this blog,, I agree with you and vogue totally .personally I try to wear alot of color and patterns, since the all black tough act is getting old...real old..ps. the 60s and retro time periods was the bomb,I wish time travel was possible..

New follower--Brie
http://emmaspicnic.blogspot.com/

Lizzy said...

Thank you!
Yes I agree the black tough look = so old now. I was just talking about it with my friend yesterday and she was like "grunge is DEAD" haha

summer B* said...

omg! I love the outfit and your vogue mag looks amazing! As a summer baby lol I looove the bright colours:) xxx