Hello there. It's been one year since I started this blog.
I feel kind of speechless and shy *thought bubble: overwhelmed*
Just wanted to say "thankyou for reading the blog" and "here are some pictures of some awesome weird people/characters (not weird in a negative sense, but weird in a cool, interesting, different, funny sense!) who I admire"...
I don't actually know if this Kaiser Wilhelm II fellow was 'weird' in his day...but considering he's dressed as a Musketeer he gets my thumbs up.
Neil from The Young Ones
One of my favourite artists and all round amazing lady, Frida Kahlo
Molly Ringwald as Andie in Pretty In Pink
Enid, Ghost World
Be yourself and stay awesome, cause I know you are ;)






4 comments:
My compliments on your first bloggiversary! Life is instructive, helps to take notes. Thanks for sharing yours.
Oh I love weird people too:).
Normal is just way too boring for my taste.
Love your blog girrrl, and happy 1 year!
Thankyou guys! :)
love these, especially the first one. Weird is the best adjective. :)
Post a Comment