I only just this very minute learnt what "GPOY" means.
I'm such a bad Gen Y. I think I would have been cool in the 60s/70s though, but now I'm just out of touch mannnn.
Anyway I thought I'd name this post after my new found vocabulary (haha) since it is - gratuitous pictures of myself with the added addition of a turban and stuff.
I got home today and was feeling a bit grey so I thought wearing this bright pink turban would cheer me up a bit - and it did! I guess this outfit is channelling 40s 50s and 60s. All of it is thrifted.
Speaking of stripes and jeans, I also love these guys from the 70s! Stripes are, apparently, timeless.
![]() |
| The Ramones |
Hope you're having a nice week.




2 comments:
Your GPOY is lovely and instructive. This is, after all, an inquiry of fashion. Without a visual model it would be like trying to describe a spiral without using one's hands.
Ahh, dare I admit that it wasn't until I read this post that I know what GPOY meant? I'm a terrible teenager!
Love the turban and that second picture is lovely!
x
Post a Comment