Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Style Crush: Jackie That 70s Show

Since they started playing re-runs of That 70s Show on tellie I keep sitting there through half the show thinking "Wow Jackie's clothes are amazing!" Her outfits are always so colourful and interestingly put together plus they are super super 70s authentic. I love how she does high waisted jeans with big chunky jackets and pretty boho blouses and skirts and my personal favourite is this amazing denim three quarter length jump-suit (in the second and third last pics down the bottom) with really baggy flared bottoms which she wears with knee high boots.









denim jump-suit = awesome



Haha Jackie really is annoying though!

Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

eliza said...

Ah, she looks amazing. I seriously wish I had each and every outfit of hers in my wardrobe.

xx

jazz fututa sum hic said...

collars! you're so right i want to consume her wardrobe
xxx jazz

Chimdi said...

you read my mind! I've always thought Jackie had a cool sense of style...

Lizzy said...

So glad you agree :)