I haven't done an etsy collage for a while so I thought I'd have a look around and found this cool 70s outfit.
Though I don't do online shopping myself, because if I did something tells be I wouldn't have any money, I have visited the RaggedyThreads shop a couple of times to have a browse and they have really great things, mostly 70s hippy/boho in style. I just love this jumpsuite so much. It's very Charlies Angels meets Jane Birkin. Tre sexy I think.
I'm also quite excited because today I finally made something for the Project Restyle challenge which I've been meaning to do for ages. But sadly I'll have to wait to share it with you as my camera has been hi-jacked for the day.
Anyway hope you're having a great week. I had this song going round my head so I thought I would post it haha. Good Morning Starshine!




2 comments:
I love 1970's era style!
It's very cool and easygoing I think:).
Thankyou so much for the comment on my post! I'm so glad someone else sees this pattern too. Girls really seel themselves short these days by focusing so much on attracting a man. It's silly really.
The girls on blogger, including yourself, give me hope though!:)
great hat. =)
xo
Post a Comment