Today I felt like wearing something beautiful, so I pulled out this stunning maxi dress I got from a thrift store about a month ago. Honestly, I cannot express how much I love this dress!
I think the colours are great together and the shape is very flattering. I would call it "70s doing Victorian."
I feel like a jazzed up olden day lady.
It wasn't until I bought this dress that I realised how many maxi dresses I now have. Even though I don't wear them often, I find them irresistibly delightful. I now have eight retro maxi dresses in my closet. I am becoming a maxi dress hoarder! One of them is a 70s wedding dress which my friend C talked me into trying on - and when it fit perfectly I couldn't go home without it! I'll have to show you that one in a future post!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
x L






7 comments:
I LOVE LOVVVE this dress!
and can I just say that you're super pretty? Like a brunette Joni Mitchell.
These 70's looks are perfect for you
love your dress, makes me so excited about summer :) xx
That dress looks so lovely on you! I love the print :)
It's gorgeous, I love maxi-dresses, they're so romantic. You look amazing in these 70's style looks.
xx
Hey thanks for following, it really means a lot to me :) I love your style to and for that reason I'm following you back :)
simply lovely! this reminds me of the always fashionable gunne sax dress ♥ love the twirrling too...that's what a dress is for :)
best wishes for a lovely day!
That dress is just amazing, such beautiful details on it!
Post a Comment