This weekend is the start of duck shooting season in Victoria and I am off to duck rescue! It will be my first time there. It basically involves the duck rescuers wading into the wetlands with wistles and bright coloured jackets and trying to scare the ducks away before they can be shot at and rescuaing injured ducks. I think it is going to be intense.
In the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend!
x L


5 comments:
save the duckies!!
be safe..
take care :)
Save those sweet little ducky birds!!!.....ooops, perhaps I should whisper that as my family are hunters....*whispers* 'save those quackers, my dear...' ;-)
Oh poor ducks. Well I hope you have success saving them. They look very cute in the sink.
so sweet!
i think what your doing is amazing and if i lived in your side of the world i would gladly help :) you
thats amazing. I am so glad you did that.
I can't believe shooting in general is a sport still. it makes me sick to my stomach
Post a Comment