Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Red and Black

This is what I wore today, one of the tartan skirts I blogged about a couple of weeks ago.
It was pretty fun to wear. Very swishy and short and.....swishy!

Red is also my favourite colour and I always feel good in it!

Outfit: T-shirt and boots thrifted, skirt vintage, necklace (is my mums!), George Harrison badge made.

Have a nice Thursday.
x L

4 comments:

JessM said...

Love the touch of George!
I also love tartan and the color red too.
Your outfits are always so cool

Honor said...

Swishy-ness is always the most important aspect of buying a skirt I think :)

Brie G. said...

luvv the skirt. I luvv skirts that make me want to twirl around.
xxBriee

eliza said...

Love this, swishy skirts the best! I adore your style, and I agree that the touch of George is brilliant :)

xx