Thursday, 31 March 2011

Back to our old friend Red...

Went out for dinner last night to Moroccan Soup Bar, St Georges Rd Fitzroy. It was yummm. This is the outfit I wore. I changed about four times before I left the house in the morning! Nothing seemed right, until I put this baby on. It has been locked away in a drawer for about six months - this is the first time I have worn it. But I am now in love!



It has tiny white polka dots over it and these beautiful frills on the collar and cuffs though, unfortunately these photos don't do it justice.

Hope your having a great week.

x L

5 comments:

JessM said...

I absolutely wish I could raid your closet.
You have all the best vintage clothes!
gorgeous per usual:)

Brie G. said...

Luvv that dress. It looks pretty in the picture so it must be really cute in person. :)

Briee

eliza said...

You have such gorgeous vintage clothing! I love this dress, it's beautiful.

xx

Lizzy said...

Thanks Jess, Liza and Brie :)

I wish I could go thrift shopping with you Jess but sadly the Pacific ocean would make that a little difficult :(

xo

Krystal Lee said...

love the dress, so adorable. i am always on the look out for that style

krystal
x