Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Outfit Post: 70s 70s 70s

It's been a long time since I've shared an outfit.
This is probably my favourite outfit at the moment, feauturing this same pair of mystical jeans.

Unfortunately the sky is very grey today, not so great for taking pictures. I love this shirt, the green is a lot brighter than it seems, kind of a lime green! I seem to be blending into the foliage.

Hope your having a great Wednesday.



Outfit: T-shirt from Bob Dylan concert, jeans from etsy, shirt and sandals thrifted.

4 comments:

The Afternoon Tea said...

If you like Italian Style, follow me. frances www.theafternoontea.it

The Fashion Philosophy said...

We love this look on you! The jeans and tee are amazing!!!!!!

ox,
-Davie+Erica
Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

>>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Oh your T-shirt -> I love it :)
and your jeans are awesome too, today I wore similar type of trousers.

Lizzy said...

Thanks Nicole. Afraid I couldn't comment back on your blog, but I love your Anna Karina Post :)