Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Find someone who's turning & you will come around

Hello, just a song I really love at the moment. I've been listening to Neil Young at Massey Hall and it is really amazing. Amazing. Incredible sound and beautiful songs. Unfortunately I couldn't find a video of this song at Massey Hall but BBC version is still great.


3 comments:

JessM said...

Oh man! I bought at massey hall right when it came out. I think I was 19 and it made such an impression. I listened to it nonstop and became a Neil fanatic. Great song, awesome video even if its from bbc like you said:) Thanks for posting this!

Lizzy said...

Hey Jess, it really is an amazing concert isn't it! I had a feeling you were a Neil Young fan haha he is so great! Glad you liked the vid :)

Smashingbird said...

The Neil Young at the BBC show is amazing, seriously good. x