I watched The Runaways again for the first time in about a year. I saw it twice at the movies when it came out cause I loved it so much. I pretty much love everything about it: the music, the story, Joan Jett's awesomeness and of course the fashion. I'd just really like a pair of high waisted denim flare jeans right now. That is my one desire. But well fitting jeans are hard to find at the best of times and well this kind just isn't very prominant in department stores or op shops. I hope one day I will find some.
I have also made a few little changes to my blog being a) I have added a little survey question on the bottom right hand side because I just felt like it and I'm curious and b) I added a 'reactions' box to the bottom of my posts and changed it to a 'like box'. The reason I did this is because I am sick of blogger being a pain in the ass and not letting me comment on people's blog posts that I like. There have been so many in the past few weeks that I wanted to comment on and I decided that it would be nice if there was another way to let people know that I liked their post. So I would encourage others to try this out too. If you go to the design section and click to edit the blog posts layout there is an option to add 'reactions' ie words like 'cool' etc to your posts, but you can also modify it if you want to and change the 'reactions' to whatever you like, so I chose to make it a 'like this post' box. I think this is a good way to spread the love when blogger is being unreliable.
Anyhoo here's the styles I love from The Runaways...
Really loving this double denim!










2 comments:
Oh man I saw this movie because I'm a big Joan fan but I had not heard a lot of Runaways music prior.
I've watched a lot of there videos and things since than and those girls could PLAY. We need more girl bands like this.
My favorite thing about this movie was definitely the clothes, style, and 1970's vibe.
Great Post!:)
I hadn't really heard of The Runaways either until this came out! But now I am def a fan. We def do need more gutsy girl bands like this now! :)
Post a Comment