Sunday, 17 July 2011

Style Crush: The Brady Girls

The is something so artificially sweet about the Brady Bunch that it becomes addictive (well it does for me anyway) I like to watch it on tv most days and get my slice of 'pretend perfect world of the past.'...plus I love everything about the styling. I want to live in their house and steal their wardrobes!







MARSHA
Marsha "sure is groovy" and she has such pretty outfits though sometimes she really is a bit of a 'goody two shoes'...
I really have my eyes on her long ruffled nighties!







JAN
I love Jan. She's my favourite Brady! She's so cute what with her glasses and her wig fiasco!





CINDY
And Cindy is just all sweet little ringlets Cindy...



Who's your favourite Brady?

2 comments:

Smashingbird said...

Love it! Some serious frock envy tho! x

Dolly the Bird said...

I usually don't tell people this, but my #1 style icon is Marcia Brady. I love EVERYTHING she wears on that show!