Kaitlyn from Born Late very kindly awarded me the Top Ten award. Thanks Kaitlyn! Born Late is a very lovely retro blog and I definitely recommend you have a look-see.
This is what the award entails:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog
- Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog (here's the original size)
- List your top ten favorite cosmetics
- Choose ten bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know about their award!
Here is my list of favourite cosmetics *all cruelty free/not tested on animals!*:
1. Lush Karma Komba shampoo bar. I love Lush because they make vegan products and they smell & look soo good. I also like these shampoo bars designed to minimise packaging.
2. Lush Seanik shampoo bar.
3. Natio blush. Blush is the one thing I wear almost everyday because I have such fair skin.
4. Face Of Australia Lip Quentch Mousturising Lipstick. Lipstick is the ultimate glamour item for me.
5. Face Of Australia lipliner. I always use lipliner with lipstick because otherwise it goes all smudgy.
6. Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser. Ok Sukin are a GREAT brand. They are vegan, organic and cheap to buy plus their products smell great and feel really nice to put on. I always need to use a cleanser!
7. Sukin Hand and Nail Cream. This is amazing. I love putting this on before bed and it's not greasy.
8. Lush R & B Hair Moisturiser. I went through a stage last summer of having really dry hair.
9. O.P.I Lilac nail polish. O.P.I as far as I know don't test on animals.
10. O.P.I Red nail polish. Red nail polish is just a classic and I'm all about classic!
Now I invite these lovely bloggers to participate if they so wish:
Liza @ Hello Beautiful Street
Emma @ Emma's Picnic
Jess @ You've Got the Silver
Kelly-Marie @ Harem of Peacocks
Miss Peelpants @ Get Some Vintage Appeal
Krystal @ Krystallee
Smashingbird
Dolly The Bird @ The Knack and How to Get It
Summer Baby
1. Lush Karma Komba shampoo bar. I love Lush because they make vegan products and they smell & look soo good. I also like these shampoo bars designed to minimise packaging.
2. Lush Seanik shampoo bar.
3. Natio blush. Blush is the one thing I wear almost everyday because I have such fair skin.
4. Face Of Australia Lip Quentch Mousturising Lipstick. Lipstick is the ultimate glamour item for me.
5. Face Of Australia lipliner. I always use lipliner with lipstick because otherwise it goes all smudgy.
6. Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser. Ok Sukin are a GREAT brand. They are vegan, organic and cheap to buy plus their products smell great and feel really nice to put on. I always need to use a cleanser!
7. Sukin Hand and Nail Cream. This is amazing. I love putting this on before bed and it's not greasy.
8. Lush R & B Hair Moisturiser. I went through a stage last summer of having really dry hair.
9. O.P.I Lilac nail polish. O.P.I as far as I know don't test on animals.
10. O.P.I Red nail polish. Red nail polish is just a classic and I'm all about classic!
Now I invite these lovely bloggers to participate if they so wish:
Liza @ Hello Beautiful Street
Emma @ Emma's Picnic
Jess @ You've Got the Silver
Kelly-Marie @ Harem of Peacocks
Miss Peelpants @ Get Some Vintage Appeal
Krystal @ Krystallee
Smashingbird
Dolly The Bird @ The Knack and How to Get It
Summer Baby


2 comments:
Thanks hun!
aw thank you for the link! i always love dropping by your little blog land :) thanks so much x x x
Post a Comment