This is what I wore on Tuesday - Melbourne's big Cup Day horse racing holiday. However, because I dislike horse racing - as I do any other kind of animal abuse - I decided to dress in bright colours to stop myself getting too depressed about all the fuss.
It sort of worked.
I love this skirt because it sits really nice on, and I love love this shirt because it is an ascot tie and because it is orange and brown!
In other news:
- I saw George Harrison: Living In A Material World and I loved it and it did not feel like 3+ hours to me.
- I also finally started up a writing blog. I wrote an article about Vintage Shop Assistants and put it up there (I am slightly embarrassed about how angst ridden my writing is) but it's good to write to get stuff out of my system.
Hope you're doing well too.



No comments:
Post a Comment